Bluegrass Master Model
These mandolins are made to order and are available on special order through any of the Phoenix dealers or direct from us.
The name says it all. The very best bluegrass mandolin available from Phoenix Mandolins.
- Very finest of all woods used
- Tightly figured Sugar maple
- Best quality red maple top
- Graduated and braced with extended tone bars for the very best bluegrass sound
- 24 fret ebony fingerboard with snail face dots and abalone side dots
- Mother of pearl nut
- Triple side binding (ivoroid/black/white) on body, neck and headstock
- Waverly tuners, gold-plated with mother of pearl buttons
- Gold-plated James tailpiece engraved with Phoenix
- Vintage sunburst under a hybrid varnish finish
- Ebony suspended finger rest
- Built in McIntyre Feather pickup with endpin jack
- Hiscox hardshell case